If you travel a lot then you know how important your luggage can be. Today your carry-on piece has taken on even more significance as airlines cut back on luggage allotments and many airlines charge extra for even one piece of checked baggage.
Here is a look at five of the best ranked carry-ons which can save you money and help you travel light in a convenient and efficient manner.
• Samsonite Winfield 24 inch Hardside Spinner Luggage: Strong and reliable this carry-on is great for both business and weekend travel. It has four wheels, making it easy to transport, and there is lots of room inside. Organizing your stuff is easy with the center divider inside, helping you to keep everything in order.
• Swiss Army’s Swiss Gear 20 inch Upright: This bag might look small in size, but it is big in function. The unique “never-lost” system lets the traveler attach another bag to this one, helping to ease the travel experience. Inside the bag organizing is the name of the game. Everything has its own place set aside, letting you tightly pack your belongings conserving space so that you can fit more in less. To top it off, the bag is expandable, giving the perfect amount of space, but the traveler is still going light.
• Studio H by Hartmann: Mobile Office: Designed especially for business travelers, this carry-on resists stains and water while being highly light-weight. The aluminum handle and pushbutton lock makes taking the bag along a pleasure. Inside the bag there are places for your laptop and clothing, while outside there is a smart pocket perfect to put a newspaper, magazine or book.
• London Fog: Good-looking on the outside and highly functional on the inside, the 21 inch Buckingham Collection carry-on can expand to give the space-challenged traveler 30 percent more room for clothes and other essentials. This classy bag also comes with a see-through bag for your toiletries, making your security check just a bit easier.
• Eddie Bauer Westlake Collection Rolling Gear Bag: More duffle bag than suitcase, this sporty and durable bag is mostly roomy. If you’ve got a lot of gear going but not much space, this tote is for you. An interweaving bungee cord lets you attach more items on the outside of the bag as well.